Have you recently graduated from a 200 hour teacher training program? Are you wondering what next steps to take in pursuit of your career of teaching yoga?
It is common to feel excitement paired with the uncertainty about how to dive into the yoga teaching profession. We are excited to offer this Sendatsu Next Level Leadership Program in Venice California! Next Level Leadership with owner of shefayoga Venice, hauteyoga Queen Anne, shefayoga Roosevelt and Sendatsu Evolution, Leah Zaccaria and teacher and voice coach, Karina Brossmann. Building on the skills you’ve learned over 200 hours of study, Next Level Leadership provides opportunities to receive real-time feedback as you hone your language, voice and cueing; practice assisting; create themes that can be elegantly woven throughout your classes; develop creative and intelligent sequences; and delve into the business world of yoga, incorporating everything from ethics to taxes.
After this additional 50 hours of intensive study, you will be provided the opportunity to audition for a position on the sub list of hauteyoga or shefayoga, an opportunity usually reserved for teachers with at least one year of experience. This program qualifies as continued education credit with Yoga Alliance.
If you are ready to take your study and expertise to the next level, please email SendatsuEvolutionVenice@gmail.com for more information.
- Dates: Monday June 27th through Friday July 1st, 2022
- Location: shefayoga Venice 245 Mains St. Venice, CA
- Time: Every day 7:00am to 5:00pm (Friday special schedule due to final teaching schedule)
Typical Daily Schedule:
- 7:00 am – 8:45 am Asana Practice
- 8:45 am – 9:30 am Breakfast Break
- 9:30 am – 12:30 pm Study of the Day
- 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm Lunch Break
- 2:00pm – 5:00pm Workshop/One on One Coaching
- Total cost: $849 ($725 for Sendatsu Evolution 200 hour graduates)
- $300 non-refundable deposit reserves your spot. Remainder due by June 15th.